Regulation on the use of personal data - Article 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 679/2016 Customers/Suppliers
Pursuant to Article 13 and 14 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016 company Cesped Spa (hereafter the Controller) with head office in Pavia di Udine (UD) 33050 – Viale Grado no. 134 Vat number IT 01118200300 – Phone 0039 0432 659911, as Controller of the use of personal information, hereby aims to provide with following guidelines with regard to the purpose of such processing.
1 – SUBJECT OF THE PROCESSING
The personal data subject to the processing could be: name, surname, fiscal code, address, phone number, email address.
2 – PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING AND LAWFUL BASIS
The processing of personal data complies only with legal and contractual obligation, arising from the handle of the role assigned and in particular:
- A) * To provide a quote and for sales purposes
* To handle the contract with regard to the provided services
* To fulfill contractual obligations
* To fulfill legal obligations including financial, administrative, legal and fiscal obligations
* Any other needed fulfillment for the execution of the mandate.
- B) * Only upon explicit agreement by the data owner sending newsletter for the purpose of direct
marketing in regard to the services arranged by the Controller.
3 – TERMS OF THE PROCESSING
Personal data, provided by the data owner with his consent or obtained during the performance of the contract by the Controller, should be processed under the principles of honesty, legality, transparency and in confidence, in full compliance with the purposes for which they were collected.
The processing may consist in any operation which is performed upon personal data, such as collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, elaboration, adaptation or alteration, blocking, destruction or limitation.
The processing operation can be both digital or printed, having regard for the protection and the privacy of the data owner.
4 – AIM FOR THE PROCESSING
The consent to the data processing is mandatory for the purposes mentioned in Article 2 A of the present regulation.
The consent to the data processing for the purposes mentioned in Article 2 B is instead optional, however if the consent is not provided, the Controller can not send any communication to the person involved.
The data owner has the right to revoke his consent for the purposes pursuant Article 2 B at any time by sending an email at following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
5 – RIGHT OF ACESS AND RESPONSABILITY
Personal data may be processed by the Controller’s employees.
Occasionally, third parties may have access to the personal data. Acting as Responsible of the processing they can pursue Outsourcing activities on behalf of the Controller or upkeep activities of the IT System.
Without prior consent of the data owner, according to Article 6 clause 1 B of the EU Regulation 679/2016, personal data may be transferred to third parties, even in third countries inside the EU, including tax consultant, lawyers, banks, freight forwarders, agents, customs agents, debt collectors, who are independently entitled to the processing in compliance with the purposes and the obligations of Article 2 clause A.
The personal information may be disclosed also to societies related to Cesped, in compliance to the purposes for which they were collected or for internal organization purposes.
6 – TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
In the legitimate interests of the data owner, in order to fulfill contractual obligations, pursuant to Article 2 clauses A of the present regulation, some data may be transferred to recipients outside the EU, including freight forwarders and or Customs agents, according to Article 49 clause 1 B) REG EU 649/2016.
7 – SPREAD
The personal data will not be subject to spread.
8 – PERIOD OF DATA RETAINING
The personal data may be processed within the time needed to fulfill the contractual obligation. They will then be retained until the prescription period and no longer than 10 years from the execution of the contract.
Expired the same, the data will be deleted, unless noted otherwise pursuant to the law in force.
9 – RIGHT OF THE PERSON CONCERNED
With respect to the data provided, pursuant to point 1 and 2 of the present regulation, the data owner could exercise following rights:
- Right of Access: receiving by the Controller the confirmation that a processing of his own personal information is underway and having access to the same.
- Right to amend: obtaining by the Controller, with no further delay, the amendment of his personal data if wrong.
- Right to erasure: obtaining the erasure of the personal data owned by the Controller if there are the conditions pursuant to Article 17 of the EU REG 679/16
- Right of limitation of the processing: obtaining a restriction of the processing of the data by the Controller, if there are the conditions pursuant to Article 17 of the EU REG 679/16
- Right of the portability of the data: obtaining the personal data provided to the Controller in a structured and common way, readable by an automatic device, if there are the conditions pursuant to Article 17 of EU REG 679/16
- At any time, obtaining the origin of the processed data, of the purposes and means of processing, of the criteria applied in case of digital processing, including the personal details of the Controller and of any individual whom the data may have been disclosed.
- Right to lodge a complaint to the control authority, represented in Italy by the personal data protection Authority. For any additional information we invite you to visit following website garanteprivacy.it.
10 – TERMS OF RIGHTS EXECUTION
The person concerned can at any time execute his rights by contacting Cesped, as Controller of the processing, via email at following email address email@example.com.